Join the HESCO team for our Drives Seminar Level 1 training, an introduction to Rockwell Automation’s PowerFlex 525. You will be introduced to basic wiring, standalone programing, and configuration with the assistance of a connected computer. You’ll also walk away with a basic understanding of drive configuration and a personal desktop drive kit. This is a full day course with lunch provided.
Drives Seminar Level 1 Topics:
• Introduction to Rockwell Automation/Allen-Bradley PowerFlex 520 Series Drives.
• Overview of wiring and I/O.
• Programming options.
• Basic drive set-up.
• Setting IP address for network use.
• Overview of Connected Components Workbench (CCW).
• Programming basics with CCW.
• Introduction to advanced features.
Testimonials from our Participants
“I thought the content was very applicable to what I wanted to know, and I found the encoder feedback was a surprising option that was very useful to see a demonstration. This is something I can directly apply at work.”
“It was exactly what I expected and quickly and clearly described what the Allen-Bradley PowerFlex family of drives is capable of doing and how to configure them.”
Ready to Register? Click Here.
Or contact us if you have questions.