Join Our Industrial Automation Team at HESCO
HESCO believes our most valuable asset is the knowledge and experience of our employees. Our employees are passionate about what they do. They embrace the philosophy of continuous improvement for the benefit of all. We encourage our employees to think and act creatively.
Our culture is known by its forward-thinking employment practices such as establishing clear work plans for all workers, open communication between teams, providing continuous training and education to accomplish goals, ongoing coaching and feedback, promotional and career development opportunities across all functional departments, rewards and recognition, freedom and flexibility to manage your job assignments, and a work life balance to enjoy your personal life while succeeding at your chosen profession.
All HESCO positions require our employees to seek the guidance of the HESCO Core Values:
- MUTUAL RESPECT – Freedom to express views without judgement. We need diverse perspectives.
- COMMITMENT – To growing as individuals and as an organization.
- UNITY – Working together and supporting each other through all of our challenges.
- COURAGE – Face your fears and push yourself out of your comfort zone. Only then will you grow.
- DEPENDABLE – Earn trust by following through on commitments.
- INTEGRITY – Do not compromise your character or HESCO’s reputation by making poor decisions.
- INITIATIVE – It starts with you. Think about the future. A series of small actions will lead to momentum.
Current Job Openings
SERVICES SALES SPECIALIST: HESCO is looking for a dynamic and proactive individual to further grow our Services business in the state of Connecticut. This individual will be responsible for identifying potential customers, building relationships, and identifying key opportunities for complete solutions. The candidate will become an expert in supporting customers through their product and services lifecycles while exceeding our customers’ expectations. Your experience in external sales, combined with extensive knowledge of the electrical sector, will allow you to become an integral part of our Services Sales team. More …
Contact Us @
Some of the benefits for all regular full time employees:
Paid Sick Time
Paid Vacation Time
401K with a match
HESCO is an EO Employer-M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class. Requests for reasonable accommodation should be directed to the attention of Human Resources.