Summary: Coordinates with Sales and vendors the development of marketing activities and sales support strategies for assigned accounts, product lines and technologies.
(This Account Manager job summary covers multiple product lines and assigned technologies such as Motion and Industrial Control, Software, Safety and Sensor).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develops relationships with the decision-makers within the identified target accounts.
- Monitors the technology trends evaluated and implemented at the identified target accounts.
- Develops a marketing strategy with Sales to promote the sales of assigned technologies at the identified target accounts.
- Continuously documents activities with the identified target accounts.
- Utilizes relationships and documented activities to leverage value-add at the identified target accounts.
- Establishes relationships with vendors of assigned technologies as the technical liaison for sales and support and communicates with IS.
- Develops annual business plan for assigned accounts.
- Investigates product/service warranty claims to ensure resolution within organization policies.
- Participates in the development of contracts and agreements with vendors of assigned technologies.
- Manages the availability and the identified strategic account requirements for the assigned technology products.
- Educates and trains inside and Sales staff on the assigned technology products.
- Develops and maintains the information and support infrastructure required for the assigned technology products.
- Qualifies the level of assistance provided to customers with product and integration issues.
- Develops the vendor service/support strategies for the assigned technology products.
- May attend industry trade shows and sales conferences.
Bachelor’s degree desired; and a minimum of 5 – 6 years related technical sales experience with assigned product lines and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. The Account Manager (General) level is distinguished by products or services that do not require scientific training or knowledge and success is more dependent on sales ability. Products or services are of a complexity that could generally be mastered in a six to twelve month period.
Certificates and Licenses:
A valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record is required.
Contact Us @
Some of the benefits for all regular full time employees:
Paid Sick Time
Paid Vacation Time
401K with a match
HESCO is an EO Employer-M/F/Veteran/Disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class. Requests for reasonable accommodation should be directed to the attention of Human Resources.