Are you a Network Cybersecurity technician with experience supporting CISCO industrial networking infrastructures, troubleshooting WAN/LAN issues? Do you take pride in quality customer service and enjoy meeting new people? Ambitious and eager to step into a new highly visible area of a business where you can take your IT career to the next level? If you are eager to work for a growing, well established company where your work will have an impact and you will have visibility, please read on……
The Network Cybersecurity Engineer is responsible for the design, implementation and support of industrial and enterprise network infrastructure. The candidate will work in a team environment on troubleshooting WAN and LAN issues, implementing and managing projects, evaluating new technology, and creating network policies and procedures.
- Supports Cisco industrial networking devices and related industrial networking infrastructure.
- Hands-on design, configuration, management and troubleshooting of complex industrial networks.
- Maintains policies and procedures for installing, configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting network hardware and software.
- Resilient Ethernet Protocol (REP), Media Redundancy Protocol, and Spanning Tree Protocol design and troubleshooting.
- Supports network security infrastructure Including Cisco ASA, Palo Alto, and Fortinet security solutions.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills. Add to that:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent work experience) in a technology related field or industry recognized certifications from Cisco, Juniper, EC-Council, Microsoft, CompTIA, etc.
- Must be available 24/7 on an emergency basis for troubleshooting.
- Effective experience in documentation to clearly articulate technical designs, issues, procedures, etc.
- Must be able to participate in occasional local travel to client sites.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- 2+ years’ hands-on experience with LAN and WAN technologies.
- 2+ years’ experience supporting Juniper, Cisco, or Ubiquiti routers and switches.
- CCNA or higher certification is a plus.
- Demonstrable understanding of the OSI Network model with a strong aptitude for IP multicast, policy-based routing, TCP/IP stack, link aggregation, QoS, traffic-shaping, load balancing, etc.
- Experience with network management/monitoring systems is a plus.
- Experience designing to NERC CIP guidelines is a plus.
- Understanding of operating system fundamentals (Mac OS X, Linux, Windows).
- A valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record is required.
Contact Us @
Some of the benefits for all regular full time employees:
Paid Sick Time
Paid Vacation Time
401K with a match