Essential Duties, Abilities and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Understanding of HESCO business systems
- Ability to maneuver within vendor systems and websites
- Ability to process orders and estimate delivery dates to customer
- Understand and navigate HESCO CRM System
- Ability to negotiate pricing with customers to achieve sales goals
- Ability to negotiate pricing with vendors to achieve best possible cost
- Ability to assign catalogue numbers to generic descriptions
- Work collaboratively with other departments to solve customer challenges
- Complete tasks accurately and with a sense of urgency
- Build and maintain customer relationships
Sales Support and Business Development
- Attains proficient technical knowledge of Rockwell and non-Rockwell products via in-house, factory and online training
- Understands the market for products and provides a reasonable amount of technical assistance to customers
- Assists customer service team when customers have product questions or new applications
- Analyze CRM data to identify product gaps at existing customers and qualify potential opportunities
- Reviews and qualifies incoming leads from the marketing automation software
- Performs market analysis to find new potential customers and qualify opportunities
- Makes outbound calls and emails to potential and existing customers to identify and qualify new opportunities
- Visits customers with the outside sales team to gain a high level of understanding of our customer’s products and challenges
- Open quote Follow-Up and tracking
- Log and track opportunities in CRM
- Works interdepartmentally to drive a high level of collaboration between the inside sales/customer service team and the outside sales team
Always seek the guidance of our core values; HESCO PRIDE:
PASSION – RESPECT – INITIATIVE – DEPENDABLE – ETHICAL
Knowledge and Skills
- Proven sales/customer relations skills (i.e. interpersonal skills, public speaking and presentation abilities, written and verbal communication skills, high emotional intelligence, positive attitude and a service leadership philosophy).
- Goal oriented, high achieving, highly self-motivated sales hunter.
- Must possess a strong work ethic, unflappable integrity and a high level of self-accountability
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required; experience with Tour de Force CRM is desired.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrated sales results, preferably within the Industrial Automation Industry.
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Problem Solving – Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Technical Skills – Demonstrates a fundamental technical aptitude as required for explaining and demonstrating the features, benefits and applications of HESCO automation products and services. Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- Customer Service – Responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance.
- Communication – Speaks and writes clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Demonstrates group presentation skills.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Develops realistic action plans.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Keeps commitments.
- Initiative – Takes independent actions and calculated risks; Looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished n written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Must have a working knowledge of basic systems and experience working in CRM system.
Certificates and Licenses:
A valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record is required.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Professional, clean office environment with noise levels that are usually moderate; clean organized warehouse with noise levels usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to operate a computer keyboard.
HESCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
This Employer participates in E-Verify.
Click the Apply Now button below to download our digital application.
Recommended: Complete the form using Adobe Reader and use the SUBMIT button at the very end of the application to send the completed form to [email protected].