Studio 5000 Logix Designer Level 1: ControlLogix Fundamentals and Troubleshooting Course Description
This course is intended for individuals who need to maintain and troubleshoot a ControlLogix system – but have no current working experience with ControlLogix systems.
You will have the opportunity to develop and practice these skills by:
• Learning basic concepts and terminology used with:
– ControlLogix system hardware
– Studio 5000 Logix Designer application
• Practicing a systematic strategy for diagnosing and troubleshooting problems:
– Configuration issues
– Electrical noise
– Faulty/malfunctioning field devices
– Controller, I/O or other hardware issues
• Performing hands-on exercises
All Logix5000 systems use the same control engine; therefore, tasks are similar. You will see
applicable references for other systems.
For the complete course description click here.