Managing Industrial Networks with Cisco® Networking Technologies (IMINS) Version 1.0 is a hands-on lab-based course, which helps students with the foundational skills needed for the management and administration of networked industrial control systems. The IMINS course, developed in conjunction with Rockwell Automation ,helps plant administrators, control system engineers and traditional network engineers understand networking technologies that are needed in today’s connected plants and enterprises. This course also helps you prepare for the Cisco Industrial Networking Specialist Certification exam (examID600-601) and qualify for the Cisco Industrial Networking Specialist certification.
The goal of this course is to enable you to achieve competency and skills to install, maintain, and troubleshoot industrial network systems while helping to ensure network availability, reliability, and Internet security throughout your company.
This course is designed for IT and operations technology (OT) professionals and control engineers who will be involved with the implementation, operation, and support of networked industrial products and solutions for the following industries:
- Process control
- Oil and gas
- Other industries as applicable
Upon completion this course, you should be able to:
- Describe Cisco Industrial Ethernet (IE) Switches, Cisco Connected Grid™ Switches and Routers, and Rockwell Automation Stratix switches
- Interpret designs and drawings, recognize industrial topologies, and access reference materials
- Install industrial network components
- Deploy industrial network components
- Perform basic maintenance tasks
- Troubleshoot network and control issues
For additional information or to inquire about enrolling please contact Goldie Stears at (860)760-4980 or Email: [email protected]