Get Ready for the Industrial Internet of Things and Industry 4.0!
The eWON Flexy 205 is an advanced internet data gateway that allows Machine Builders to monitor and collect vital KPIs for analysis and predictive maintenance. With data logging, alarming, built-in web interface, scripting, and enhanced internet connectivity, the Flexy 205 is a modular Internet Gateway for your IoT deployment. It also supports VPN Remote Access for easy troubleshooting of your distant industrial equipment.
Compatible with most major PLC brands and protocols, the eWON Flexy 205:
- Supports MQTT, OPC-UA, and others.
- Connects to Ethernet or serial devices.
- Has a user friendly interface: send data where you need it, when you need it.
- Has a tag-driven database for data-logging and alarming.
Flexy’s main features:
SECURE REMOTE ACCESS
- Allow service engineers to troubleshoot and tune equipment without going on site.
- Secure VPN Remote connectivity using Ethernet (built-in), Wifi or Cellular (extension cards).
- Support all major PLC protocols (Siemens, Rockwell, Mitsubishi, Schneider and many others + Modbus, OPC UA, BACNET/IP).
- Enable alarming, machine KPIs, historical logging.
- Log up to one million time-stamped data values.
- Logged files can be easily retrieved or sent for data aggregration and analysis using HTTPs, MQTT, or FTP.
EMAIL & SMS NOTIFICATIONS
- Configure alarms on key parameters.
- Send notifications by e-mail or SMS using Talk2M services.
- Embed web dashboards (HTML5) to present real-time machine data.
- Use the M2Web service to monitor theses dashboards from smartphones or tablets
PROGRAMMABLE USING BASIC SCRIPTING OR JAVA
- Customize your gateway with Basic Scripting.
- Develop a Java application for advanced features such as adding a custom I/O driver, optimizing your application or integration with 3rd party applications.
- Embedded to offer easy-to-deploy data integration within factories.
- 2 slots available to insert up to 2 extension cards and benefit from wide flexible connectivity