HESCO offers a broad array of products, software and services to support the food and beverage market. HESCO has been working with end users, OEMs, and system integrators for more than 70 years. Rockwell Automation and Allen-Bradley our flagship product line have been long regarded by the industry as the most reliable, most widely accepted and most cost effective solutions. As such, HESCO has successfully delivered millions of dollars of software, hardware and services to food and beverage providers in New England.
Our technical consultants are familiar with the various processes, industry requirements, and best practices employed in the industry. Further, HESCO is able to call upon key global experts and technical resources from our partners including Rockwell Automation and local and regional solution providers. We are ready and prepared to help our customers achieve successful results.
From the receipt of raw materials and ingredient processing to food manufacturing, packaging and finishing, HESCO and its partners including Rockwell Automation provide complete automated manufacturing solutions, including power, process, information, and service and support, to help you operate safe, efficient plants that deliver consistent high-quality products.
Applications we support include:
- Raw Material Storage & Handling
- Batching & Mixing
- Baking & Cooling
Products available through HESCO include:
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC)
- Industrial I/O
- Instruments for Pressure Temperature, Level, and Flow Measurement
- Network Devices
- Ethernet Switches (Managed & Unmanaged)
- Human Machine Interfaces and Industrial Computers
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFD)
- Motion Controllers & Actuators
- Industrial Control Components
- Motor Controls & Motor Control Centers (MCC)
- Industrial Sensors & Safety Components
- Weighing Sensors & Controllers
- Power Supplies & Transformers
- Fuses and Circuit Protection
- Industrial signaling and displays
- Cable tray, conduits, junction boxes, etc.
- DCS & SCADA