HESCO becomes a Hoffman Certified Modification Center
With the addition of a Steinhauer automated enclosure modification system, HESCO is pleased to announce that the “Rapid-Mod Center” has achieved certification from Hoffman as a designated modification center for Connecticut.
The “Rapid-Mod Center” provides short lead times for delivery of custom Hoffman enclosure modifications. Machining is performed in-house at HESCO. The modifications range from simple holes, threaded or not, to complex cutouts. HESCO delivers custom modifications with:
- Labor Cost Savings
This new service allows your business to eliminate time-consuming manual labor for Hoffman enclosure modifications. Manual drilling, cutting and tapping hand tools is virtually eliminated utilizing a fully automated computer controlled machine, delivering assembly ready enclosures.
- Smooth burr-free edges
- Precise clean holes
- Guaranteed reproducibility
- Reduce long lead times for custom enclosures from the manufacturer
- 1-3 day turn around on stocked enclosures (after drawing approval)
- HESCO maintains an inventory of Hoffman enclosures
Ideally suited for short to medium-run projects or repeat business for these types of builds.
- Precise and repeatable openings
- Drawings input into the control system and stored for future needs