Register Now for 8/30 Drive Seminar Level 1
Date: Wednesday, August 30, 2017
Join the HESCO team for an introduction to the PowerFlex 525. You will be introduced to basic wiring, standalone programing, and configuration with the assistance of a connected computer. You will walk away with a basic understanding of drive configuration and a personal desktop drive kit. This will be a full day course with lunch provided.
- Introduction to the PowerFlex 520 Series Drives.
- Overview of wiring and I/O.
- Programming options.
- Basic drive set-up.
- Setting IP address for network use.
- Overview of Connected Components Workbench (CCW).
- Programming basics with CCW.
- Introduction to advanced features.
Keep an eye on the HESCO events calendar to see information on upcoming seminars which will cover topics like Industrial Networking, Industrial Network Security, Advanced PLC Programming, Industrial Drives, Industrial Safety, Motion Control, Virtualization, and handling “Big Data.”