The RSLogix™ family of IEC-1131-compliant ladder logic programming packages helps you maximize performance, save project development time, and improve productivity. This family of products has been developed to operate on Microsoft Windows® operating systems. Supporting the Allen-Bradley SLC™ 500 and MicroLogix™ families of processors, RSLogix™ 500 was the first PLC® programming software to offer unbeatable productivity with an industry-leading user interface.
RSLogix 500 programming package is compatible with programs created with Rockwell Software DOS-based programming packages for the SLC 500 and MicroLogix families of processors, making program maintenance across hardware platforms convenient and easy.
Find all the information on installing and navigating through the RSLogix 500 software. See the latest tips on how to use RSLogix 500 effectively, including ways to access additional resources on line.
Access a vital resource in designing, installing, programming, or troubleshooting control systems that use SLC 500 programmable controllers.
See advanced techniques for commissioning your system.
RSLogix programming packages are compatible with programs created with Rockwell Software DOS-based programming packages for the SLC 500 and MicroLogix families of processors, making program maintenance across hardware platforms convenient and easy. In addition, RSLogix 500 benefits include:
- Cross-reference information
- Drag-and-drop editing
- Dependable communications
- Database editing
- FactoryTalk Activation is now used as the activation method for your software. Refer to the document titled “Activate Your Rockwell Software Products” that came in the box with your software and is also available during installation.
- Added support for the 1756-DH485 one-slot ControlLogix module.
- Added support for the MicroLogix 1100 processor.
- Added support for the LCD instruction (ML1100 processor).
- Updated MSG instruction for ML1100 functionality.
- Added Download Utility for ML1100
- Added support for the 1769-ASCII I/O module.
- Added support for Windows 2003 SP1.
- Added new and additional information to various online Help topics.
For system requirements and compatibility information, visit the Product Compatibility Download Center.
|9324-RL0700NXENE||RSLogix 500 Professional Edition Offline/Online Programming|
|9324-RL0100ENE||RSLogix 500 Starter Offline/Online Programming|
|9324-RLC700NXENE||RSLogix 500 Professional Bundle|
|9324-RL0300ENE||RSLogix 500 Standard Edition Offline/Online Programming|
There are also bundled options available for this product. All versions are concurrent activations.
All RSLogix™ Editors Include:
- RSLinx® Classic™ Lite
Professional Versions Include:
- RSNetWorx™ for ControlNet™
- RSNetWorx™ for DeviceNet™
- RSNetWorx™ for Ethernet/IP
- Corresponding RSLogix™ Emulate Software