Looking for assembly solutions that will save you time, money, and labor? Download our ASG (Applied Services Group) brochure and learn how we can be your partner for assembly solutions.
Services & Support
As an authorized Rockwell Automation distributor, HESCO offers a broad portfolio of service and support programs designed to optimize our customers’ ROI on their automation investments. With more than 70 years of experience serving OEMs, System Integrators, and End Users, HESCO has the knowledge and resources required to deliver the high quality service and support that our customers expect. Unlike many distributors, HESCO is highly focused on the industrial automation market and has built a reputation for excellent performance, highly skilled employees, and an un-wavering commitment to customer service and satisfaction. Our Rocky Hill, Connecticut facility is home to more than 50 professionals and 35,000 square feet of office, warehouse and manufacturing facilities. In addition to Allen Bradley, HESCO stocks and supports other leading automation brands including: Hoffman, Panduit, Thomas & Betts, Sola/HD, ACME, Mersen, Hammond Power Solutions, and others.
Maximize Uptime & Productivity
Maximum uptime and productivity are dependent on the reliability of your equipment, the availability of parts and services, and the knowledge and capability of your employees. HESCO provides our customers with a variety of service offerings in each of these critical areas, as well as more advanced services including safety and energy programs.
HESCO Offers products, solutions, support, and services for the following industrial automation products:
- Process Automation Systems (PAS)
- Programmable Logic Controls (PLC)
- Human Machine Interfaces (HMI)
- Power & Drives Systems
- Motion Controls
- Ethernet Networks & Devices
- Industrial Controls & Components
- Motor Control Centers (MCC)
- Safety Products & Systems
- Enclosures & Cabinets
- Control Panels, Cable Assemblies, & Prototypes
Parts & Repair Services
Need a Part or Repair?
HESCO is pleased to offer the following parts and repair services:
- Emergency Spare Parts Delivery
- Parts Repair and Exchange Contracts
- On-Site Vendor Managed Inventories (VMI)
- Parts Management Agreements (PMA)
- Extended Warranty Programs
Working closely with Rockwell Automation, HESCO provides world class factory certified field service capability throughout the region.
- Emergency Call-Out Service (24x7x365)
- Block of Time Service Agreements
- Annual Service Agreements
- Project Services
- Implementation & Start-up Services
- Safety Audits & Arc Flash Analysis
- Power & Energy Audits
Telephone & Remote Support
In addition to our in-house technical and support professionals HESCO provides our customers with the ability to utilize the Rockwell Automation TechConnect service. This program offers three distinct levels of support:
- Level 1 – Product Support
- Level 2 – System Support
- Level 3 – Application Support
Each level offers unlimited 24 hour access to product or system specialists who are fully trained and qualified to help resolve even the most difficult problems quickly and efficiently.